1. The comics always made Magneto seem like a melodramatic putz to me, but this movie honestly made me very sympathetic to his character and his cause.
2. Moira MacTaggert as an American CIA agent? No, thank you.
3. James McAvoy did a much better job with the character of Charles Xavier than I was expecting.
4. As with all comic book movies I’ve seen, they glossed over the storyline. The friendship between Xavier and Lensherr wasn’t nearly as emphasized as it should have been.
5. Ohohomygod Beast was adorable. Like… a big blue stuffed animal… that will eat your face if you insult its fur. Check plus.